Copy of Copy of Copy of _stephmaccreative.png

OUR KARAKIA/PRAYER FOR PROTECTION & BLESSING

Tukua te wairua kia rere ki ngā taumata
Hai ārahi i ā tātou mahi
Me tā tātou whai i ngā tikanga a rātou mā
Kia mau kia ita
Kia kore ai e ngaro
Kia pupuri
Kia whakamaua
Kia tina! TINA! Hui e! TĀIKI E!

Allow one’s spirit to exercise its potential
To guide us in our work as well as in our pursuit of our ancestral traditions
Take hold and preserve it
Ensure it is never lost
Hold fast.
Secure it.
Draw together! Affirm!

8 WEEK 1:1 INTENSIVE PERSONAL DEVLOPMENT PROGRAMME FOR WOMEN READY TO DEVELOP MORE & ACTIVATE IN THEIR MEDICINE 

BIRTH A NEW WORLD

RELISH IN YOUR ABSOLUTE ESSENCE

DISCOVER YOUR TRUE NATURE

HOLD YOUR CUP AS THE GODDESS YOU ARE

ACTIVATE AND AWAKEN TO YOUR PUREST DISTILLATION

"Embrace her emotions and know that she is vulnerable and allowing herself to feel.

Treasure her like the gift she is. Allow her to be herself.

Praise her when she does well. Give her love when she makes mistakes. Not because we all make mistakes, but because she is lovable, and it is unconditional anyway.

Love her even when she can’t trust, when she is mad, when she is frustrated.

Respect her wants and needs, and know that they are her unique indicators that guide her towards filling her cup.

See her wins and her growth, and be right there beside her for all of the successes and celebrations. Not because of the success itself, but because she applied herself and went through a rewarding experience where she became enriched by life.

Give her everything.

Watch her open like a rare flower, made for love, safe in herself.

Be the safe foundation that she can come and sit, and gather herself."

Because you are her.

You have always been her.

You have always had this power.

And you can be all of this for yourself.

The love you've always needed and wanted and craved from others.

You are the one guiding yourself in each moment.

You are worth loving.

So do it.

The Wild Crown is eight weeks of intensive energetic upgrades and activations for Sacred Feminine Leaders and Feelers.

We are drinking from ancient and sacred temple pools of source codes, activating ourselves deeper than ever before.

Something truly beautiful happens when you follow your heart, when you stay true to who you are, when you say no to what isn't you, when you stand with yourself even when you stand alone. When you chase your integrity and your purity, and you continually return to self - when you are continually dedicated to life.

This is an eight week one on one intensive with guest appearances from extraordinary healers.

 

We have a very, very, very multi-layered and multi-levelled programme and we will be facilitating some very deep inner work.

 

For high sacred feminine leaders who feel the call to explore the deep and subtle heart magic and priestess-ship within, the pearl of truth.

The truest essence of who you are, your truest expression.

This is a very, very safe space.

If you feel the call, reach out today.

OUR HEALING

> Masculine and feminine re-templating

> Sacral activations into creativity and passion

> Fullness and being comfortable in the full, being comfortable in the empty, being with self through the all.  "The heart of the womb is the heart of the sun."

> Staying on the throne and not chasing others, but trusting in our own energy.

> Exiting distrust of the masculine and holding the light through the death of the old world.

> Making it safe in the space of the unknown - the point before sound is created, and the place where sound is received.

> The foundation of power, of the golden chalice, of the Goddess cup from within.

SHAKE OFF YOUR OLD SELF AND GET READY TO WEAR YOUR CROWN.

YOUR NEW LIFE IS WAITING

INVESTMENT

FIRST WAVE:
$1555 USD

PRICING PLANS AVAILABLE.